Did you know that there are now several options for making your contributions to Sunset?
- Cash or Check
- “Draft” (ACH Origination, EFT, Electronic Payment Authorization)
- We have offered this for many years for Missions and are now adding Regular Contribution and Debt Retirement options as well.
- Have your gift deducted automatically on the 5th and/or the 20th of each month.
- Complete a “Draft Form” found in the foyers, the office and the Sunset website and return it to the church office.
- “Bill Pay”
- Many of you probably already use this option to pay your household bills.
- Please contact your personal bank directly to set this option up.
- In the memo, please specify Regular Contribution or Debt Retirement.
- “Online” (Debit card or E-check through your bank account)
- This is our newest option.
- This is available through Service-U, a secure and confidential service that accepts your donation and provides the church with the payment and needed information.
- Service-U uses state of the art encryption to insure the security of your account information. For further information about Service-U security please check out their website www.serviceu.com
- Give Online Now!
Questions??? Please contact the church office.
Call (806) 792-5191 or email: email@example.com
Charitable IRA Rollover
As part of the federal legislation Congress permanently extended the provision that allows individuals 70 ½ and older to make charitable gifts directly from their IRA. For your convenience, there is a form available for download on the Sunset website that your broker can use to process the distribution. Please contact the church finance office or your financial professional to learn more about how you can convert your taxable IRA distribution into a charitable gift tax-free. We thank you for your regular and continued support of the Lord's work at Sunset!